Centralizing data using Dynamics CRM for the real estate financial broking business
Helping a top broking firm add value to their high net worth and aspirational clientele.
Australia’s leading commercial finance broker and advisory business are reinventing ways to add value to their high net worth and aspirational clientele which comprises property investors, developers, and the trading business. They are a multi award-winning company recognized and celebrated in the industry.
As the first choice for those wishing to apply for Real Estate Loans, the client needed to have access to their clients’ Assets and Liabilities details for them to broker fair deals from their Lenders Network. Presently they do not have this data handy and have to go back to their clients time and again. This was the pressing problem.
The challenge for IncubXperts was to standardize the data and provide a centralized solution.
– The broking firm have chosen MS Dynamics to be their CRM tool.
– We worked with the stakeholders to finish the initial feature enhancements of the solution and have since moved on with next requirements.
– We’re also exploring the possibility of a connection between two CRMs
This is an MS Dynamics 365 CRM application. Have implemented Azure Logic Apps to synchronize data flow from Connective CRM to Dynamics CRM. Have implemented Plug Ins for reverse Sync.
The client is presently focused on finishing initial feature requests.
– We’ve built a 360-degree view for Contacts and Accounts which gives them an overview of a particular C/A’s financial status and Assets/Liabilities data status along with their connections at a single glance
– We have also smoothed out issues with Connective->Dynamics synchronization
As the firm can now see the completeness of the data in a single click, they can now finish/add data entry for all remaining contacts/accounts. This in turn helps them broker better deals for their clients.