Optimized Operations for Nationwide Social Initiative
A Scalable, Cost Effective, & Future Ready IT Platform for a Non-Profit Organization
30+ Cities, 700+ Users engaged in a social movement needed an IT platform to automate and operate. The wide user demographic (Age 17 to Age 75) and limited management resources needed a solution that is scalable and cost-effective.
Any social initiative aspires to scale itself. A Technology Solution should also complement the same objective. A .NET MVC and Azure-based backend was built to achieve some important goals.
- Maintain master data (Social initiative that was 15+ years old, needed a strong master data management in place.)
- Automate repetitive and time-consuming tasks
- Build operational governance to help facilitate execution
- A cross-platform mobile app helped cover a large user base at a reduced cost of building and maintaining both apps (iOS and Android)
ASP.NET MVC, Azure PAAS, MS SQL Server, Xamarin
- Social Initiative now has a single source of data to refer to
- Management Resource’s capacity was optimized by over 50% due to automation
- With many offline processes converted to online/real-time, data was more integral and reliable
- Provided a framework to scale and expand the social initiative nationwide